Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Search For A True Winter Riding Jacket, Is Now Over!!!!

Thanks to Lou at Foxwear!!
Thanks Lou!!!

I choose to have Lou make me his NeoShell jacket, and damn he does more than excellent work; dare I say it's a work of art??!! For $120 I dare you to find a nicer jacket!!!!
Today was only the 2nd day of wearing it, but you know what they say about 1st impressions!!

My days of working 12-14 hours a day, 7 days a week are coming to an end; I can finally see that dim light down the tunnel. So, more regular updates here should be the norm beginning with the new year!!
One of the 1st will be on this kick-ass new jacket!!!!

Cindi, my dear, you will get a very well deserved break!!!!
COME ON END OF THE YEAR!!!

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the jacket! As for pedals, I'm currently using eggbeaters on the fat bike. I'm looking around at different options for platform pedals, but haven't decided on anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I needed that information. looking for a better jacket. Glad to see the killer hours are going to change. A man needs playtime. :-)
    MrDaveyGie

    ReplyDelete