Friday, December 23, 2011

I Saw The Light!!!

Today was the 1st time in 2 1/2 - 3 months I've got a chance to pedal in the day light!!! 
My days (7 days week), have been, wake at 4 a.m. (dark) work till 5:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. again..... dark. 
Anyway, today was gonna be different, and it didn't hit me till 9 break-time. 
We knocked off work at 11:00 a.m. for a little pot luck, beer's, cards and basic after work BSing. 
Good way to start our long weekend!!
So, after 4-5 beer's and a full belly; I dropped some air pressure and headed for home. 
I got a chance to make some more fresh tracks around a little lake a .10 from our house. This time minus the headlamp!! ;)

Man, I love this time of year, and fresh snow to boot!!!

To all you FatBike freaks out there....... 
Merry X-mas and Happy New Year!!!

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your xmas weekend Joe!, all the best to you and family -:)

    ReplyDelete