Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ode To The Headset!!?

Dear Mr. King,

why oh why, do you make me wait??

I have the fat rims and the rubber that meets the snow, and the gears to make it go.
The gears and cranks I love Mr. Whirly so, everything is ready to go!
The BB7's and cables are aglow, the H-bars and brake levers are itching to go!

But alas Mr King, your shiny red headset is moving so slow.

Here's to another 7 days to sit and wait....... Oh No!!

Why is it that what a guy wants to do 1st he can't??
Such is life in the great game of..........waiting for my Pugsley to go!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrr


Peace........

1 comment:

  1. Well Mr. Chris King i got sick of waiting, i went with a Hope headset!! yes, i know my $150 won't break you, but i'm saddened by not owning a peice of your artwork, but so is life!!

    Peace,
    Joboo

    ReplyDelete